Well, I didn't want to go but I had to! A quick breakfast and we then checked out of the hotel. We took the photos at the airport right when they dropped me off at the Phoenix Airport and they headed to Sierra Vista. Kendall is taking the photos and obviously we need to practice our picture perfect expressions!
I arrived in Baltimore about 4:20pm, made it to the hotel to get the car and was home at 7pm. I watched The Zookeeper's Wife and Beauty and the Beast (well most if it since it was a long movie!) on the plane. I highly recommend The Zookeeper's Wife - it is a very emotional story so have tissues ready. Clark and Cordelia were glad to see me when I arrived home. I Facetimed with Kendall and the Abuelos. They visited Picacho Peak, went to the pool and are relaxing. We talked about The Zookeeper's Wife and my parents had seen it. We would love to go to Warsaw, Poland to see it. Kendall and have decided to start a list of Movies to Watch When You are 16 and The Zookeeper's Wife is now on it. I think there was a lot discuss from this movie and we will discuss this time in our world's history.
I arrived in Baltimore about 4:20pm, made it to the hotel to get the car and was home at 7pm. I watched The Zookeeper's Wife and Beauty and the Beast (well most if it since it was a long movie!) on the plane. I highly recommend The Zookeeper's Wife - it is a very emotional story so have tissues ready. Clark and Cordelia were glad to see me when I arrived home. I Facetimed with Kendall and the Abuelos. They visited Picacho Peak, went to the pool and are relaxing. We talked about The Zookeeper's Wife and my parents had seen it. We would love to go to Warsaw, Poland to see it. Kendall and have decided to start a list of Movies to Watch When You are 16 and The Zookeeper's Wife is now on it. I think there was a lot discuss from this movie and we will discuss this time in our world's history.
Buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment