Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Work and Godparent Monday

New schedule for Kendall and travel to NJ for me today,  We have a friend from church dropping him off at school in the morning, He is also the Township Supervisor and travel that wat to work with his office close by. Kendall now has more time to relax in the morning. All went well today!

I traveled to New Castle, DE to pick up some work colleagues then we headed for Edison, NJ for the day. A nice drive with fun learning about 'sensification' with our other Health Care colleagues. We had lunch and dinner with global Health Care folks in the US for an update and strategy meeting.

Kendall spent the evening with Adrienne, Carlos and Kalel while I attended the dinner. The UK folks brought Kendall a Cadbury bag with several bags of chocolate.  He is in heaven. Check out https://www.cadbury.co.uk/products to see what he received!

A late but great night :-)

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...