Kendall turns 13 this year and is struggling with reading from severe dyslexia. If you are so inclined, I would love folks to write him a letter this year that he would receive when he turns 18. English or Spanish, length is not important and I plan to make this time capsule for him all year so there is not a specific time frame to finish.
For Her 18th Birthday, Girl Opens Time Capsule Filled With Letters Written When She Was 1
We watched American Wrestler: The Wizard - This one is a true story from the year I was born. A teenage boy adjusting to life in a new town combats the disapproval and scorn of his uncle, his classmates and his neighbors when he joins his school's floundering wrestling team, only to become the squad's star member.
We all enjoyed the rest of this beautiful day and god bless!
Buenas noches:
No comments:
Post a Comment