I have to mention I loved leaving work early and not bringing my computer with me. I t is the first time I can remember I haven't brought it home while working at Croda. It was a free and relaxed feeling ❥☜(⌒ ‿ ⌒)☞ ♥
First, we decided on The Whip Tavern for dinner and conveniently it was on our way. This is a favorite restaurant of mine and my parents but his was Kendall's first visit. He loved it and had the royal treatment! He wanted swordfish with sour cherries rice and pineapple salsa which was the catch of the day (and expensive) but this was for his birthday so I agreed. He ate evey bite! I had a short rib curry that was delicious and Kendall ate half of my rice AND had an almond pineapple upside down cake with coconut sorbet. The waitress, Leann, was wonderful and the cake came out with candle so I sang him 'Happy Birthday.' And no photos - I left the phone in the car for uninterupted dinner time. We talked and played football until we became a little crazy and decided we should take a break. We want to come again and bring the Abuelos.
A scenic and relaxing drive to the Bob Carpenter Center at the University of Delaware. A quick Facetime with the Abuelos to show them our ringside 2nd row seats, the ring and where the wrestlers enter before teh show began. We wished the Abuelos and Cantes were with us since they are wrestling fans as well. And we saw too many wrestlers that we couldn't keep track! Out tag team favorites were Randy Orton (The Viper) and .Shinsuke Nakamura. The Viper is a no frills get it done type of guy and Nakamura uses mixed marital arts and a bit of humor since he acts like he is drunk. These two spent the most time with the audience signing autographs, shaking hands, fist pumps and photos than any of the other wrestlers.
And John Cena and Rusev wrestled for the main event. This was 3 hours of non-stop action and fun (right in front of us) and well worth it! We want to come again! We didn't see The Undertaker and Kendall would love to him with the Monster Jam Gravedigger.
Buenas noches!

No comments:
Post a Comment