Monday, November 20, 2017

Church Sunday

Church, Sunday School then church again for the kids Thanksgiving service participation and finally a congregational meeting. We also managed hair cuts today.  Kendall did a great job helping me with our canopies in the back.  I should have pulled them back and tied them but wind today pulled them down we needed to figure out how to reel them in. We did but we have some clean up work to do.

So we watched Herbie: Fully Loaded: Maggie Peyton wants to become a NASCAR driver but her overprotective father, Ray Peyton Sr., won't hear of it. A former racer himself, Ray wants Maggie to take a lucrative TV sportscasting job and leave the driving to her crash-prone brother. When Ray Sr. takes Maggie to a junkyard to pick out a car, she has no idea that the little Volkswagen Beetle -- named Herbie -- she takes home will change her life.

Buenas noches!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...