Saturday, November 25, 2017

Thanksgiving!

A fun day celebrating with Adrienne, Carlos, Kalel et al. No photos since we were having too much fun!  And FaceTiming with the Abuelos at Tia Lisa and Tio Steve's. We watched a Beat Bobby Flay marathon - I love that Kendall enjoyes watching cooking shows with me :-)

Happy Thanksgiving - we are grateful for family!

Buenas noches!

HOW TO ATTEND PHILLY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE WITHOUT TEARING YOUR HAIR OUT

Turkeys Are Twice as Big as They Were in 1960 For decades, poultry breeders have transformed the genomes of turkeys, creating ever-larger birds.

What The Industry Knew About Sugar's Health Effects, But Didn't Tell Us

14 Experiences to Gift People This Holiday Season

The Best Sleeping Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...