Monday, November 13, 2017

Saturday and Sunday Diversions

Some Tae Kwon Do and Kendall headed off to JYG - Junior youth gathering 2017 A journey through the Reformation, and what it means for you today at  Refreshing Mountain Camp, Lancaster, PA Kendall was the only boy attending and give him a lot of credit for doing so.  I am hoping we can link up with another church who has a larger boys group for Kendall.

And myself, what did I do while I was childless?  Well, Clark and I watched a movie and went to be early then I jumped a the chance to go to a Young and the Restless meet and greet with Lindsay in New Jersey on Sunday.  So thanks to my Sunday School co-teacher, Cindy, and Lindsay for the best mom day off ever!   Lindsay and I met Gina Tognoni (Phyllis) and Jason Thompson (Billy) - it was alot fun catching up with Lindsay driving up and back and listening to the actors answer questions about acting and the The Young and the Restless.  I wish Mom was with me since she loves Y&R and was the one that perked my interest in it.  

Bonus was I made it home in time to pick up Kendall.

Buenas noches!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...