Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Too much fun tonight!  Kendall went trick or treating (sans costume but he still looked cool!) with Kalel and Adrienne while Carlos passed out candy at their house and I pass out candy at our house with Clark Kent. I couldn't find his Superman costume and he figured out how to get off the Dracula costume so he wore a Halloween Jester collar with bells.  At least I knew where he was and enjoyed watching all the trick or treaters from the door wishing he was outside.  He still leaping whenever he gets a chance so when he can control that superpower he can join me outside.  A lot of folks commented on how cute he was :-)

And the Abuelos have a friend from church that changed one of their photos for the Halloween season - LOVE!

Buenas noches!

How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

The Science of Fright
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...