Thursday, November 30, 2017

Wellness Wednesday

#WellnessWednesday Challenge: Practice radical self-acceptance of what is, and excited anticipation for what's coming. In doing so you release yourself from trap of "never good enough," which at its root, is about earning your own love and acceptance. Because the truth is there is nothing to earn. You are enough. Not because of what you did, or said, or looked like, or felt, but because you always were. Owning our story of "now" and accepting that at this moment we are whole and enough is the bravest thing we can do, and the most freeing. As Carl Rogers said, "The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. "

Image may contain: text




Buenas noches!

Cool things

Analysis: How could the Agung volcano in Bali affect global temperatures?

What Kerouac's Wilderness Teaches Us About Parenting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...