Sunday, November 19, 2017

Gentle East Tae Kwon Do Tournament Saturday

Breakfast at Good Shepherd and a shout out to Mr. Mike for making Kendall a masterpiece of an omelet for him so he is read for the tournament.  He ate his omelet and some food off my plate!

A long afternoon due to some scoring technical difficulties but the highlights included Tag Team Tae Kwon Do (Four teams of 2 battled for spots 1 to 4 - lots of fun to watch) . And 3rd place but a good match nonetheless.  Kendall's opponent scored more points and Kendall needs to work on his stance.

And I bleached his uniform when we got home since it was noticeable that I washed it with some colors on previous washes  :-I

Buenas noches!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...