An epic car appointment where I achieved 55,000 miles en route to Honda for an oil change, 4 brand new tires and when all was said and done new brakes. I also was given a loaner car for mya dental appointment where I was told my teeth are wonderful and hit the grocery store before picking up Kendall. We had a neighbor stop by who will be installing a blower to our gas fireplace so we can be nice and toasty this winter and then some well deserved relaxation watching Return to Halloween Town. It is the 4th and final movie in the Halloweentown series. By now, everyone knows Marnie Piper is a witch, so it comes as no surprise when she wins a full scholarship to prestigious Witch University in Halloweentown. Excited about learning alchemy and amulets, potions and portents, Marnie travels through the portal to become Witch U's most famous coed. But everything is not what it seems. There's a new school rule: No magic allowed!
Buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment