We worked very hard to get most of Kendall's schoolwork done so he could attend Jesus and Me at church tonight. He had a great time with friends from Sunday School and I was able to spend some time at the supermarket before we headed home to practice for his spelling test. I am not sure if he is ready for his spelling test but I do know he is not comfortable with 7 words. He wants to know what will happen if he does not do well. I told him to do his best and we will practice the words he does not get correct. He is also very concerned about the typhoon in the Phillipines. He did not want to sleep alone tonight.
Today, Kendall and I have been together 9 wonderful months and is Kattya's birthday! We wish her a maravilloso day! We sent a video of penguins singing happy birthday :-)
Buenas noches!



No comments:
Post a Comment