Friday, November 1, 2013

Feliz Viernes and Free Birds in 3D

We are happy it is friday! Kendall was able to sleep in a bit since I work 12:30 to 9 pm.  I dropped him off 20 minutes before school started and let the YMCA know Miss Claudette was picking him up.

I still had a busy morning with a phone appointment with my financial advisor and final signatures on  my updated will before I headed to work. Claudette and Kendall went to see Free Birds in 3D, Chuck E. Cheese and McDonalds.  Two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history - and get turkey off the Thanksgiving menu for good. I am waiting for him to ask me to work every Friday night.

He did not his spelling test today and I was hoping for a 100%! We are watching A Bug's Life on our Kindle Fire or as Kendall calls it his small iPad :-)

Today was wear your jeans and get a "I'm a 'Jean'-ius " sticker!

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...