Saturday, November 16, 2013

Kendall - You Are The Owner Of Your Story

Kendall - I cannot tell your story only mine. Your story does not start with me.  Your story starts with another mother and father besides me and a whole different maternal and paternal extended family. And I encourage you to explore yourself throughout your life. Your beginning, your story is so very important and should never be erased to make others comfortable. 


Entonces, Kendall, your story is not for me or anyone else to tell. The Story of You started approximately 9 months prior to July, 28, 2004 and I am honored, lucky and so muy feliz to be a part of it. So correct anyone who do does not tell it the way you want it told. I will never be disappointed and how you feel is most important. You need process your adoption and beliefs before our and after our union. Processing your adoption will be a lifetime journey and as you get older, you will identify with your adoption differently :-)

Kendall enjoyed the Jesus and Me (JAM) from 1pm to 4pm. I was able to run errands and get some cleaning done. Kendall decided we should help one of the families in need with a turkey and stuffing.  We finished our night watching Turbo which is about an underdog snail who kicks into overdrive when he miraculously attains the power of super-speed. But after making fast friends with a crew of streetwise, tricked-out es-car-goes, Turbo learns that no one succeeds on their own. So he puts his heart and shell on the line to help his pals achieve their dreams, before Turbo-charging his own impossible dream: winning the Indy 500.

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...