Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our First Parent Teacher Conference and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

And I sat at his desk at school - he sits on a gel pad which I actually enjoyed as well :-) He had a great overall report but we need to work his behavior with substitute teachers and trying to be more helpful and tolerant to the other special learners in his class. We are updating his IEP again - whoo hoo!

We received the My Comic Book Kit I ordered today. Kendall can write and illustrate his own original SuperNino comic book that will be printed as a full-color, professionally typeset comic book. He will be listed as the publishing author on the book’s back cover using an "About the Author" feature. He is excited to share his SuperNino stories!

No homework, dinner eaten, shower done and we are in our pajamas watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The story chronicles the experiences of Rudolph, a youthful reindeer buck (male) who possesses an unusual luminous red nose. Harassed mercilessly and excluded by his peers because of this trait, Rudolph manages to prove himself one Christmas Eve after Santa Claus catches sight of Rudolph's nose and asks Rudolph to lead his sleigh for the evening. Rudolph agrees, and is finally treated better by his fellow reindeer for his heroism.

Buenas noches!


Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...