Monday, January 16, 2017

A Saturday with Nothing Scheduled

It did happen!  So we relaxed all day.  I binged on Buffy The Vampire Slayer in the morning while Kendall slept in.  Kendall played with Zachary at his house a bit and we enjoyed a lazy Saturday.

The only outstanding (outstanding as in memorable!) was Clark Kent taking raw ground turkey meat or dinner) from the kitchen. I still have no clue how he was able to get it off the stove.  When he is nowhere to be found and quiet - he is up to something! :-0

However, this video is a great reminder why I wake up at 4:30am in the morning :-)

Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...