"No matter how significant or life-changing your greatest hit or miss might be, neither even begins to define who you are. Each of us is a product of all our experiences and all our interactions with other people. To cite calculus, we are the area under the curve." - Colin Powell
Kendall and I took it easy this evening, I made it home before him, walked CK, made dinner, put away the laundry and we did some hopework (synonyms and antonyms). Abuela Linda FaaceTimed just as we walked in the door so Kendall practiced the piano with her. His new song is ABC by the Jacksons. The Abuelos have he words and will sing while he plays. I am going to record this! Kendall opted for Tae Kwon Do on Wednesday so we started to listen to The Hobbit via audible books. And then early to bed.
Buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment