Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Soulful Sunday

Church and Sunday School in the morning.  We alked about being Fishers of Men but Kendall drew the first picture and enjoyed adding other creatures in the water.  I just added fish :-)

In Sunday School, we did some chromatography to show that God sees our inside and outside. We drew a stick figure on a coffee filter and then using water for water eashable markers or isopropyl alcohol for permanent markers we looked at what colors were separated feom the markers.  We are waiting to see how the colorsseparate next week.

To CVS for some apple scented dandruff shampoo for Kendall and then home to do some cooking and organize for the week.

The finale of The Librarians was awesome -  now, what are we going to watch on Sunday nights?!?!

Buenas noches!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...