Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Piano Tuesday

Our usual Tuesday except the movie part 😊 I made a chicken, rice and vegetable dinner. I made the mistake of turning on the TV and Columbiana was starting. Needless to say, both Kendall and I were addicted. So we had to watch it:  "Colombiana" means a woman from Colombia, and is also a genus of orchids. The film is about Cataleya, a nine-year-old girl in Columbia whose family is killed by drug lord named Don Luis Sandoval. Fifteen years later, a 24-year-old Cataleya has become an accomplished assassin. Even though Don Luis is now in the witness protection program in the U.S. and is guarded by many heavily armed gangsters, Cataleya uses every means at her disposal, including death threats to law enforcement officials, to find where Don Luis is hiding and avenge her family's death.

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...