Saturday, January 28, 2017

Thoughtful Thursday

Some art of Kendall by Kendall  - I love when Kendall is the hero! And his first drawing of our family tree  - I am so proud of him.

We had a global update meeting at work, lunch at a new place in New Castle, DE - Nora Lees with a New Orleans feel. I had to order the Hafer Seizure Salad with habanero sauce cooked with the meat and for just using the word Seizure with Salad. It was delicious and spicy.

I made homemade mashed potatoes per Kendall's request and they were fabulous.  I think I will get this request more - but Kendall can assist since he like the mashing part.

And Kendall did a great job reading with me about The Korean War. He finally made it to end as hero and helped me read the story - great job Kendall!


Add caption



 


  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...