Friday, January 6, 2017

No Tutor Thursday

and we miss Miss Lori!  Since we didn't go to the library, I made s home cooked meal. We played a math game - Prime Climb and did math and Language Arts homework. We played Prime Clinb with our own rules and adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing on the fly. And practiced how to figure it out if we didn't know the answer right away.  A fun game that you need to think and pay attention to what your opponent does!

And then the snow started - we are thinking we will have a delay in the morning. For our reward, we watched the end of a movie called The Internship about teams vying for an internship at Google. It was pretty good!

Buenas noches!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...