Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And we all fall down :-(

Kendall did a great job with his letters, a good job with his numbers and REALLY tried to read tonight in English with abcmouse.com. He really liked the Mount Rushmore song since it is about US presidents and he knows that some US presidents are on paper money (big bucks!). So as a reward we went outside to ride the scooter. I was talking to our neighbor, Steve, and Kendall rolled up the street. He walked back with a broken helmut, swollen lip, bloody mouth and nice scrape on his shoulder.  He told me I didn't see him and I told him he didn't wait for me. And even if I had even there this still would have happened.  I cleaned him up and he is sitting on the couch with an ice pack on his lip.  We are watching Scooby-Doo! Adventures: The Mystery Map! through Verizon Fios. I'd ather pay to watch a movie than watch SpongeBob!

Buenas noches!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...