Friday, July 5, 2013

Mi nuevo gorro

We were both very tired this morning but we were first for YMCA drop off and I made it to work early.  Kendall made me a new cap - I love it!

We went to La Mancha and walked Charley. Then we spent some time with the small dogs in the cat house and with cats.  We headed home and Kendall took Cordelia outside by himself while I emptied the car. We had dinner and watched 'Air Buddies.'  It is about 6 puppies - the Air Buddies, Rosebud, Buddha, Budderball, Mudbud, and B-Dawg with different sport talents and personalities. After antics that make a mess, the family that the ouppies live with decide to find the Buddies new homes. Kendall laughed a lot during the movie.

Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...