Today I worked 11:30am to 8pm so I dropped off Kendall at the YMCA at 7:30am. We enjoyed the extra 1/2 hour. I was able to pick up a few things at the mercado for Kendall's birthday. I also was at the West Chester Social Security office at 8:30am so I could be one of the first in line to get Kendall's Social Security number. The fourth time is the charm and we should receive Kendall's Social Security number in 2 weeks. Felicidades Kendall!
I was able to head home to wrap most of gifts and organize gift bags and other things for his party. Cordelia also had some extra time outside. Nikki picked up Kendall at 4pm and they went to their usual McDonald's in Gap. Kendall loves the basketball hoops. They were watching TV when I arrived home. Kendall told me he was a good boy so he was allowed to open the Abuelos package, which contained a a piggy bank made from recycled materials that the Abuelos made, a raincoat, a pair of Phineas and Ferb slip on shoes and 4 cool t-shirts that Abuela Linda put superhero emblems on. Fabuloso - we called them to thank them.
Kendall has a cold sore brewing on his top lip. I get them as well so we did some hot salt water. He is is tired and so am I. Mañana is 1 day or 24 hours until his birthday. We need some sleep :-)
Buenas noches!


No comments:
Post a Comment