We ate lunch a bit late and spent late afternoon and early evening at the YMCA pool. Not many folks there and nice breeze. We both had a wonderful time. Kendall had a great idea to bring Lunchables with us but only wanted to bring one for himself. He went through the kitchen to put together something for me. I need to come up with quick bring along meals. I brought a book I wanted to read - Blood, Bones & Butter: The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef by Gabrielle Hamilton. She grew up in New Hope, PA.
Kendall and Kevin Skyped tonight. After Kendall played the harmonica both Kevin and Kendall played the recorder together. Kendall debuted Gangam Style to Kevin, Eduardo and Kattya twice and then the boys shared dance moves otra vez, otra vez and otra vez. :-)
Now we are watching Return to Witch Mountain listening in Spanish and watching subtitles in English. Buenas noches!



No comments:
Post a Comment