Visits to 4 companies in the Connecticut and Boston area including a reunion of some old colleagues and friends!
We parked at 1 Kendall Square in Boston so I took a photo for Kendall. We parked next to what I vote for as the most creative use of duct tape - a car door handle. I told Trudie this was the Polish solution for everything 😊 I can say that since I am Polish!
We drove to Mystic, Connectict arriving pretty late but saw Mystic Pizza, some great shoppes, open drawbridge and a great view.
We ate at S and P Oyster Company on the deck enjoying the water. We were exhausted but full!
http://www.sp-oyster.com/
http://www.sp-oyster.com/


















Great photos PLUS the"pic/souvenir"for Kendall! I've also visited Mystic Seaport/"Buzzard's Bay"which boasts of a blue lobster(never got to see it)but I do recall much walking up/down hills+narrow,very crowded streets! Finally decided:must have been peak tourist season.Gave up locating a restaurant in the town without a 2-3hour wait for a table!
ReplyDelete