Saturday, August 27, 2016

Middle of the week

And I wanted to watch Master Chef and find cookie recipes  25-out-of-this-world-cookie-recipes ,which I did but Kendall announced later in the evening (after saying he had no homework and received a computer game )that  he had a journal assignment he didn't understand.  It was the beginning of a story and he had to write a happy ending. So I had him draw a picture of what he wanted to write and I sent him to bed early after he was finished telling him that he needs to start an assignment like this much earlier than mid-evening. After all, this is 6th grade :-0

My longest running dreams include:

1)  being a chef - I am fascinated by the cooking shows Master Chef, Chopped and Chef Wanted.  I am not ready to audition but maybe in a few years...

2)  being a brew mistress... https://www.brewersassociation.org/resources/schools-organizations/

3)  owning a bed and breakfast... http://www.holdenhouse.com/blog/2014/07/the-reality-of-starting-a-bed-breakfast-inn-by-sallie-clark-innkeeper.html 

4) live on a houseboat... maybe more information after we vacation as a family on Lake Powell  http://www.lakepowell.com/houseboating/houseboating-experience/

5) travel with a camper... https://happiercamper.com/the-trailer/

Buenas noches!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...