Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Travel from RDU to PHL to HVN

Today I flew from Raleigh Durham, North Carolina to New Haven, Connecticut via Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Raleigh Durham airport was small airport but had the 42nd Oyster Bar where I enjoyed a local nut brown ale - St. Josie's and a crab cake sandwich. I bought Kendall and I North Carolina t-shirts. When I called home and told him I bought him a t-shirt and that we should plan a trip to North Carolina he was excited.

I ended up in Terminal B in Philly and had to make it to Terminal F (my new favorite terminal) for my last flight of the day.  I had to take a commuter bus since it was quite a long walk. Our commuter plane was tiny so I took a photo.  My seat was 2F and the propeller was right outside my window. It was a short 50 minute flight but great views out the window.

New Haven is one of the smallest airports I have ever seen.  Trudie picked me up and we headed to the hotel.  We decided on a walk to a restaurant on the water - Shell and Bones Oyster Bar and Grill.. Both of us chose from their prix faire and it was wonderful.

Goodnight!
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison...Wow,you've really become quite the experienced business-tripper/sightseer/world travel pro! I know you changed jobs-->leaving DuPont Hospital, then joining"Croda",but I'm not sure of your job title. Are you still working as a pharmacist(PharmD)? You'll have to educate me so that I may update my Professional References List.(As soon as you get a moment to spare ..somewhere in-between being a FT Mom + FT employee.) *Thank Heaven for your parents visiting as often as they are able,staying & helping with Kendall when you have to travel! They have to be more than terrific! Take care of yourself+keep on enjoying a wonderfully "full" life!

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...