School was cancelled on the second day for air conditioning issues and high temperatures at 9pm the night before. A lot of angst for me as I was traveling to New Jersey to give a presentation for work. United Sports has a drop in Action Day Camp but Kendall did not want to go to this camp. So plan B was for Kendall to put away laundry, have a piano lesson with the neighbor at 11:30am, make lunch using the microwave, practice Tae Kwon Do, walk Cordelia & Clark Kent and chat with the Abuelos. I headed out at 9:30am after making sure Kendall was ready for the day and had breakfast and was home by 5:30pm. Kendall did a GREAT job completing all of the aformentioned tasks. I called him several times and he was on track the whole day. I have no doubt there was as much television as he could today as well but he finished all the tasks assigned to him. I am so proud of my son - he is growing up fast!
My presentation went well but it was a long day. I came home with Cinnabons so we enjoyed a bit of a sugar high after dinner.
And a lost video of Clark Kent from August 16, 2014 - he is still the same and we love him lots!
Hoping for school tomorrow :-)
Buenas!

No comments:
Post a Comment