I had an early meeting with the school about Kendall's reading plan for the year. I brought an advocate and Kendall's Certified Wilson Reading Tutor. Some progress was made but I am going to try to Kendall as much reading help this year as I can. I have reached out to the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) for additional help. They have offered another advocate. Kendall does have an assisted technology request in to the CCIU already. This is a very exhausting process but well worth the work.
"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
- Steve Jobs
Buenas!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...
No comments:
Post a Comment