A lot of travel preparation for me since I am scheduled for a road trip with 2 different Sales Reps this week talking about Croda excipients. I spent most of the day organizing what I needed to travel and what happens while I am gone. The Abuelos took Kendall to church and helped by assisting wherever they could. I am so grateful for the best parents AND grandparents for holding down the fort for me. I could not do this without you :-0 I will miss you and look forward to seeing you Friday in Long Island, New York.
And at 3 pm we were en route to the airport. I was checked into Terminal F by 4:15 pm. This was my first time in Terminal F and it is considered the commuter terminal. I enjoyed a Smashburger and then found the Sales Rep I was traveling with. We had an interesting flight - someone had my 3A seat so I was moved to 13A, which was the last row in front of the bathroom. We were about 30 minutes late but it ended up being 2 hours since the air tower altered the plane route from the east to the west due to a storm and we had to refuel. Either way we did take off and land! I sat next to a steward for international flights heading home to North Carolina. We had a lively international destination and political conversation for most of the trip. We arrived in Greensboro, North Carolina close to 9:30 pm.
We chose a Jeep and I was in the hotel room close to 10:30pm with a chocolate cookie.
Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...
No comments:
Post a Comment