Thursday, August 11, 2016

Adios Abuelos - Safe Travels and See You in October

We are a bit sad today since the Abuelos headed back to Arizona today. They had a great morning having Kendall practice Star Wars on the keyboard one more time and dropping off Kendall at Aviation Camp,  Kendall is somewhere in the picture and I think he is the back and someone is standing in front of his face :-)

The Abuelos were the first customers in Ollie's and enjoyed perusing the store since they do not have one in Arizona. Especially Ollie's Follies.  If you have never been you need to check it out - it is also Kendall's favorite store.  Get Good Stuff Cheap   http://www.ollies.us/home.html

We had a great tutoring session and are trying to get back into our regular routine -  we missed the Abuelos before they even took off on the plane!

Buenas noches!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...