Sunday, August 21, 2016

First Day of 6th Grade

Already?!?!  Welcome to Middle School Kendall!  Kendall is very handsome in his uniform - almost a foot taller than last year and Clark Kent was confused sitting still in the dining room chair. But I was able to get a great photo of him.

Our first time at the 7pm Tae Kwon Do class. We had an 1 hour and a 1/2 before heading to the class to walk and feed the dogs, eat, do the dishes and some homework. Kendall knows a lot of kids in the class which is a bonus as well.

And we completed all about my first day of 6th grade :-)

Buenas!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...