Friday, October 25, 2013

Marcus, Marcus, Marcus :-0

Another great day! I left work early to attend Kendall's Fall Festival party at his new school and it was finished by the time I arrived at 2pm. It started at 1pm :-( I was able to talk to his teachers, which was wonderful! He did so so on his spelling test so we are reducing the number of words from 10 to 5 or 6 to see if it easier for him.

We tasted the specially decorated pumpkin cookies made by the Abuelos from the Abuelo's package we received today. On to La Mancha to walk a lot of dogs and a fun evening with Marcus. We ate more of the Abuelos pumpkin cookies, laughed a lot, watched Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed and some TV and played with the iPad. We now have Candy Crush Saga!

Buenas noches!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...