Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another great day!

This morning I had an e-mail from Kendall's teachers about some behavioral hiccups yesterday.  I asked them to remind him about what behavior he should all the time by showing him the behavior table. He should try to get caras de felices every day.  It worked since Mrs. Glackman wrote me the following at the end of the day 'Amazing, amazing, amazing!!  Perfect day!  He earned his second star ticket, so he only needs 3 more tickets for Treasure Box.  He love the Writing center Mrs. Masishin created for him.  He participated in S.S. by volunteering answers.  The cherry on top is when he walked over to Mrs. Masishin's in the morning and said on his way out, "See you later my friends." '

We also had a grey evening by stopping by the market so he could pick out a snack every day besides his Lunchables. We  had dinner, did spelling, worked on math and read a book.  We talked with Abuela Linda and Kendall thanked her for his cool shirt and package. Kendall made the pumpkin plate in the YMCA program and we finished the evening by  reading his new favorite book with a magic flashlight :-0

Buenas noches 

Th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...