Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tearing up the Homework Pass and a Nuevo Escuela...

Today, I was informed that the ESL program  has changed again. East Fallowfield Elementary School does not have enough ESL students so the program will be removed from there and all the children are to be moved to Caln Elementary School.  I asked about how his day would change and his teacher. He would also change to the YMCA Caln program and Caln Bricks4kidz, PayPams and new friends. I was nervous about talking to Kendall about this but he was ultimately fine with switching schools.

When I picked him up, he told me he forgot to go to Bricks4kidz.  The YMCA counselor forgot as well and then we started about moving to a new school. We went to Caln Elementary to see the school. It will be different than  a East Fallowfield but Kendall would like to be around more Spanish speaking students. And so we will start the transition....

Kendall also had a Homework Pass for being a good boy in school today. He informed me he was going to use it tonight, I told him he wa going to have to do the homework tomorrow so he should just finish it tonight. He asked me if tomorrow was Friday and I told him no - Thursday. He was a little pensive since I think his argument was that he does not do homework on Friday - Kendall es muy intelligente. He told me that his homework was muy costoso but I told him he should save it for a ore difficult homework.  I reminded  him about the express pass in The AmazIng Race and waiting until you really needed it.  And I also told him I did not like the Homework Pass because all of his homework is important so he should learn how to do everything. Then he tore up the Homework Pass :-0

We are watching Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo - Go, Herbie, Go!

Buenas noches!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...