Monday, October 28, 2013

Feliz Lunes!

A great start to the week !  We worked on our 5 new spelling words plus a bonus word, math (multiplication!), putting flags in order to spell a word and 2 (that's right 2!) Dr. Seuss books. Tonight he read all the I's in the books and finished the multiplication in less than 5 minutes :-0 We are trying to get all our work done Monday through Wednesday so we can go out trick or treating for 2 hours Thursday night.

His teacher left a message on out home phone no then mentioned she was going to leave a message on our cell phone number.I asked him if something happened today and he told me that threw a paper towel but did say he was sorry. She actually called to let us know there would be a substitute teacher tomorrow and asked that we discuss being on his best behavior and following his routine. 
This week is Red Ribbon Week. Today was wear some cool socks and get a "Sock-it To Drugs" sticker. He wore different colored fuzzy socks :-)
Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...