Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hot Pajamas and I am chasing my class :-0

On the way home, we stopped by Kmart to pick up Hot Pajamas, which are the soft fleece pajamas. We found them and bonus they had an all in one pair. Kendall loves it and they are now his favorite pair. He asked me - why don't you have a pair?

Another successful homework night! We made a word train and compared that words tonight, did math (2 digit addition and >,<,=), read 1 Dr. Suess book and a few pages of R.L. Stines Escalofrios in Spanish.

Today was wear a baseball hat and get a "Put A Cap on Drugs" sticker. He was excited to wear his Costa Rica baseball gorra :-0

Buenas noches!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...