Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hola!

Today started like all of our previous days except I found a note from the Abuelos while Kendall and I were making his cama (bed).  He didn't ask me about it last night probably because his primary attention solamente is TV en la noche.   The note is very sweet and I read it to him when we found it.  He then asked if we were talking to the abuelos today and I said yes - en la noche!

Of course, we went to the pool. He is very popular when we go and extremely creative with his pool toys.  Every day he finds a new way to use or combine them.  And not to mention he is muy feliz en la piscina.  We have retired the whale since it had a hole and would not stay inflated.  It was muy dificil to find the hole(s) so it went into the basura.

Ahhh, the helicopter! Well, you can see the videos yourself. He is getting better at hovering but going SLOW up and down - no.  He gets scared and turns the gas off and then CRASH! I will say that we have crashed this helicopter probably 100 times since yesterday and it still works.  I am trying to get the remote control car the Abuelos to work properly then we will have a car and helicopter race!

Lunch is below.  I made tuna fish sandwiches and Kendall decorated the plates with cheese (queso) and ham (jamon).  After that I tried to not let him turn on the TV until 5 pm but he was not happy with me.  I wanted him to practice telling time in Spanish or English and he kept saying it was muy feo, which is too hard for him.

We chatted with the Abuelos, had dinner and are now relaxing watching TV.  Buenos noches!

P.S.  A link to one of the songs played at the Central American Inauguration is below. It is by Editus and is called Dia y Noche.  I had heard the song looking for Costa Rican guitar and I really liked it. The female singer sounds a bit like Jill Scott from Philly.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6ZilGoRPXwk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6ZilGoRPXwk











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...