Kendall and Cordelia slept in Kendall's bed together all night! Last night, Kendall asked for Cordelia to sleep with him and I decided to see what would happen. I told Kendall to be tranquilo and despacio and he was. Every night, I wake up about midnight since the floor is just 'no es comfortable.' At midnight, I went into my room and bed. Both Kendall and Cordelia were content until morning. Rosalind does not sleep where you tell her to, she sleeps where she wants. She slept with me for a little bit on the floor. Cordelia had me up at 6am for a walk and breakfast. I let Kendall sleep until he woke up, which was about 10am. Desayuno became brunch and I made circus waffles while he watched Dora the Explorer. Below is a video of him eating when he realized they were in the shape if circus animals! Thanks Tia Coreen and Abuela Ginny since the circus waffle maker was a gift from them!
Then onto the bano piscina. He loves the bath and I fear I will have a large water bill! After the bath, we rode our bikes to the pond and play area twice. He is great with navigating the curves and is cautious with inclines and going downhill. He loves going muy rapido so I think this will change quickly!
We received word during our bike ride that Kevin, Eduardo, Kattya and Diego have officially become a family through PANI today - Felicidades! We are sending love and blessings to you all!
We also went to the mas grande piscina at the Coatesville YMCA. The video is before I decided to put my bathing suit on and kept a closer eye on him in the pool. Thank you to the lifeguards Mitchell ad Mr. Bill for keeping watch over us while we were there. Kendall is now trying to swim longer under water by holding his breath!
Now we are watching the move Up (en Espanol)!
Buenas noches!
Allison and Kendall

No comments:
Post a Comment