Sunday, March 24, 2013

¿Puedes ver a Cordelia con todos los animales de peluche de Kendall en su cama?

Can you spot Cordelia with all of Kendall's stuffed animals in his bed?  These photos were taken last night while trying to get to bed.  A record for me so far - everyone was tucked in and happy by 9:20pm! We'll see what happens tonight...

We went to the 8am Domingo de Ramos service at church. Kendall was muy sueno and did not want to get up.  I told him in Espanol we were going and he had 2 options - one to take a shower and get dressed or two to go in his pajamas.  He responded muy sueno again then I said in English - Well, then we will not go to McDonald's for lunch.  He then replied banarse and proceeded to get ready for church!   I have no photos at church since the morning went so quickly - we went from the service to Sunday School to the Children's Procession for the second service. Kendall was very good during the service.  I gave him a Spanish bible and we will go over the bible stories before church. He received a blessing during communion (and he asked me about first communion for himself which I need to find out what we need to do!) and a special prayer. He asked why the service was in English and I told him because he is in the US!  After the service, he was announced to the congregation as my son and everyone clapped. He loved Sunday School and it was family crafts so even though he wanted to go solo I did stay with him.  We made a celebration stick that Kendall chose what to write and I wrote the words.  Estamos muy agradecidos y agradecidos por nuestras familias en los Estados Unidos y Costa Rica!  Since we arrived late, we missed the procession into the church with the palms. Kendall was very comfortable and decided to go with all his new friends for the second service Palm Procession into the church!

We dropped off film I had of photos from the Hogar and stopped by Kmart.   Kendall picked out a Phineas and Ferb guitarra.  I think I have a musician on my hands!  And of course McDonald's.

We watched The Lorax and loved it. Abuela Linda - Kendall called your name out when Grammy used her spiral cane to grab the last truffula seed!

Tomorrow is Kendall's first day of school unless we end up with mucho nieve!

Buenas noches!

















1 comment:

  1. I spotted "Cordelia" in Kendall's bed..covered up
    (almost)by his stuffed animals! He looks very happy & must be exhausted making a big snowman &
    shoveling the grass! The Easter palms are always nice..they remind me that it SHOULD be Spring by
    now.We don't get too many snow storms around Easter,but since Easter falls on March 31 this year,I suppose we will have to accept it.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...