The big news yesterday was that the lawyer, Sergio, sent me an e-mail that Kendall is officially my son! After a rough time getting Kendall to bed last night, I did not have time to put everything in the blog before I posted it so I finished it this morning. I will most likely not have his immigration paperwork and passport by Tuesday so I will have to extend our stay at Suites Cristina and change our return flight. I am hoping we have an appointment scheduled at the US Embassy by tomorrow and head to los Estados Unidos bytge end if the week. Fingers crossed!
I only have 2 photos today and no video but that is esta bien (OK). Kendall woke up about 7:30am. I did get one abrazo and beso and today was the first morning we did not have breakfast by the pool but in our place. He was interested in using the Ipad. He wanted to watch Chuggington, which sounds like Jackie Chan to me when he says it. The first time he said it was in Pollo Campero and the Abuelos and I were repeating 'Jackie Chan?' We then noticed a TV on the wall with a cartoon train called Chuggington. I showed him a few YouTube videos then I decided to download an iPhone/iPad app. He must have some Polish in him because he tries to do everything without reading the directions. He asked me how to get the train over a log (¿cómo se consigue el tren sobre el registro de). I told him the train couldn't pass over the log (el tren no puede pasar por alto el registro de). He had the iPad and I had the iPhone so I started the app on the iPhone to get the directions. Kendall was all over the tracks and he was supposed to follow the flashing yellow arrows and listen to the directions, which was in English (seguir las flechas amarillas intermitentes y escuchar las instrucciones, que estaba en Inglés). I told and showed him on the iPhone then he was back on track using the iPad. And in the second part of this app, Chugginton gets a jetpak and can fly over the logs. We learned that together, too!
In the afternoon, our aventura was to go to Walmart to find a maleta muy grande para sus primeros juguetes luego sus ropas (very large suitcase for first his toys then his clothes). I let him choose the suitcase he wanted. He is also able to maneuver it well even while holding a drink - bonus for me! The suitcase was actually full with all of our other Walmart purchases so it it served a dual purpose as a purchase and helping to carry all of our stuff. We did get a card for Hogar Baik and a fun gift for the children there. We plan to go visit this weekend.
Once we were home, we put everything away and Kendall is back in the iPad with Chuggington speaking only in English. He has been doing this for a few hours today. Yeah - Let's ride the rails!
Buenas Noches!
Chuggington
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...


Yea!! Congrats to both mom and son! Very exciting news! It's awesome to see things are going very well for you!!
ReplyDelete