Thursday, March 28, 2013

Seis semanas juntos como Mama e hijo y la semana un pequito más de uno en los Estados Unidos (Six weeks together as Mom and son and a little over one week in the United States)...


Kendall spent the day at the YMCA and loved it!  We did have some trouble in the morning as he has decided that he is getting up too early. I cannot blame him and it is not easy for me, either! When I told him that, we came to a compromise for this morning and a new plan for next week. So we are going to take a shower in the evening and change our evening routine.  For today, Kendall washed up, got dressed, brushed his teeth and was ready in 20 minutes!

I dropped him off at the YMCA at 6:30am and picked him up at 5pm after work.  He was able to swim and play with muchos amigos from his and other schools. Él se ha adaptado a cada situación con la voluntad de aprender, escuchar y siempre una sonrisa hermosa - por eso estoy muy agradecido (He has adapted to EVERY situation with a willingness to learn, listen and always a beautiful smile - for this I am very thankful)!

We received another package from the Abuelos - he loved the clothes. This gift was for our first week together. Abuelos - I think he thought it was a juguete! He cannot wait until Sunday when he can open the Pacua paquete. There is a video of Kendall playing the paquete like a drum!  He also received his first magazine.  We checked on our egg hatching experiment and took a few photos of the two of us.  We went to our church tonight and attended an "abbreviated" Seder service.  Kendall participated and for the most part enjoyed it.  He was ready to go home after the first part of the service so we did not stay for our Maundy Thursday service. We did get gas tonight on our way home and Kendall helped me pump and washed ALL of the car windows!

We are watching Buscando Nemo.

Buenas noches!

1 comment:

  1. Is Abuelo Ricardo working on my Christmas list??

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...