Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bola (ball), Hablar (talk), Hall (hall), Todo (all), Pequeno (small)

Casi el fin de semana...ambos estamos listos para el fin de semana!

Kendall makes very adorable things in school. I took these 2 things from his book bag today.  He continues to do well in school with mathematics.  He actually completed the assignment in school. We chose 5 of his 15 spelling words to practice in Spanish and English tonight.  I asked to TRY to take the spelling test of the 5 words tomorrow in school and he would earn 20 stars.  We'll see how that goes mañana :-)

We read Que dice - Say what? It has interactive text and bright, playful illustrations, exploring what baby animals really mean when they make their adorable baby animal sounds.

When a lion says ROAR, does he really mean MORE? 

When a cow says MOO,  does she really mean YOU? 


How do we know what animals say when they say what they say with their sounds everyday?
¿Cómo sabemos lo que los animales dicen cuando dicen lo que dicen con sus sonidos todos los días?
This is another sentence in Spanish and English that made us laugh!

Buenas noches!















2 comments:

  1. Kendall's projects esta terrifico! He learns very
    quickly! He also prints + spells very well for his age. I imagine it has to be twice as hard to things in English when you were first raised as
    Spanish! VERY GOOD JOB KENDALL*****!!!!!
    Also,Allison is becoming very fluent in Spanish &
    one can always do better when they know + master
    more than 1 language*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kendall on a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...