Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cinco estrellas de la mañana para levantarse con la alarma, la limpieza, vestirse y lavarse los dientes

This morning - Kendall earned FIVE stars for getting up with the alarm, cleaning up, getting dressed and brushing his teeth.  I did help a little bit but he did most of the work!

Today was Mr. Steve's last day at the afternoon YMCA program.  We will miss him - we gave him a card before we headed home.  No vecinos were en fuera so we finished Kendall's homework outside.  As we finished, the vecinos came out!  We drew on the driveway, blew bubbles and did a lot of biking tonight with the neighbors.  Kendall wanted me to see all of their animals so we did - beta fish, newts, red bearded dragon, hamsters and dogs. Kendall and I started an experiment with Larry, the lizard. This lizard starts out 30 cm (12 in) long and grows to an impressive meter (36 in). We can then dry him out and watch him shrink back down over time.

We, of course, finished with TV. The last photo is a sopresa for me that he made today. I love them :)

Buenas noches!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...