Today, on the way back to our house, I told Kendall that I did not know how to get home. I took a different way to get to our development and asked him for the number and street of our house. He says 2 and 5 not 52 and it takes him awhile to say Sarah's Way. So once we turned into Branford Village, I asked him which way to go. We practiced which direction was a la izquierda (left) and a la derecha (right). Well, we drove around for a bit. Finally, he realized the way to get home and asked me to turn around. Once I did, we finally made it to our casa.
After playing with the vecinos, we had dinner then did homework. He practiced writing and understanding 6 of the ten words on his spelling test Friday, identified which words in English had ea, eigh and ey and practiced listening and writing letters A to L. Below is his name in animal letters and an Angry Birds picture for me. Then we read Jorge el curioso El jonron / Curious George Home Run from the package Kendall received from the Abuelos. He likes the Spanish first followed by English. And, if course, television.
Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...


No comments:
Post a Comment