Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday morning...

Kendall did not want to get up, get dressed or go to the YMCA.  I did not get upset but I tried to find out why.  I finally got him to get it of bed and dressed then finally downstairs.  We drove to the YMCA and I had to coax him inside and the to the room.  Luckily, Taryn who is one of the directors was there and he had met her before.  It felt like 3 hours but from start to finish it was an hour and 20 minutes and I wasn't late for work!

After work I had to wait or him to get his things together and he had a great day. He met a friend who spoke Spanish and English that helped him out.  We signed up or the outdoor pool membership so I think we will be spending a lot of time there!

At home, Kendall took an early bath in anticipation of Kevin's Skype call. The boys chatted and played for 1/2 hour and we will talk again tomorrow.  They laugh constantly on the phone and I am thrilled to see them so happy.

Kendall received another paquete from the Abuelos.  When Kendall saw the card, he said mi perro so this is the kind of dog he wants.  Although he did tell Cordelia he loved her tonight!  The Abuelos sent a book in Spanish and English, which we read immediately. The best line in the book is a Spanish tongue twister - Splash! Pumper Pat hoses off a ring of keys.
                        - Plaf! Pumper Pat lava las laves de un llavero.
We laughed and read this sentence 3 times!

So for a trying beginning to this morning, it ended happy and easy.

Hasta mañana!











3 comments:

  1. Hi Allison+Kendall...You 2 get closer each day &I love reading your blogs/daily news! Your schedule must be so hectic;I don't know how you do it,but you're a terrific Mom+role-model for Kendall! I'm glad you both had a wonderful Easter.Here,it was just myself+Ed(+all our PETS).My parents have passed(2000+2002).Ed's parents are approaching age 90!His Mom is in ICU(in Ohio)with pneumonia.We had church+I made a small,but nice Easter meal:the traditional ham,veggies,eggs+Easter bread.I sent Kendall+ you separate cards with some photo scans in your card.Hopefully,you have rec'd those by now*
    Take care...Karen+Ed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am upset with the abuelos - where are my stickers and cars????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is my easter outfit????

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...