Monday, April 29, 2013

Feliz Cumpleanos, Abuela Linda!

Kendall played with the vecinos, had dinner and then we Skyped with the Abuelos since it was Abuela Linda's birthday.  Abuelo Ricardo came home in the middle of the call. Kendall serenaded Abuela Linda for about 30 minutes!

We are working on identifying, pronouncing, ordering and writing the letters A to J. Kendall will have a test this Friday where Mrs. Hoffman will say the letter in no particular order and he will write the letter.  I have promised him a small remote controlled boat if he does well.

Kendall reordered the coins we had on our dining room table to make a flecha (arrow). He is very creative!

We also Skyped with Diego and Kevin tonight before he watched a little TV.  At 9pm, he did want to go to bed so we read Tina, the detective in Spanish and English.

Buenas noches!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...