Thursday, April 11, 2013

Innovador American Me Enseñe Time Talking Alarm Clock y Nocturna (American Innovative Teach Me Time Talking Alarm Clock and Nightlight)

Yesterday I set the clock in Kendall's room to 6am.  It went off but it didn't wake him up.  I turned it off when I went in to wake him.  He is a very heavy sleeper. The other night, we had a storm with heavy wind and rain.  Cordelia and I were up but Kendall slept through it!  This morning I was running a little late getting ready so it went off while I was in the shower. I heard Mom a few times.  Kendall had woken up and didn't know how to turn it off.  He went looking for me in my room and I told him I set the alarm to wake him up. I gave him a high five and a star for getting up!  I showed him how to turn the alarm off and he found the button that when he pushes it, it tells him the time.  This clock has an interactive, talking time-teaching game with adjustable skill levels and teaches time-telling concepts on the analog and digital clock faces.  This was the start of a great day - he ended up with 23 stars and continued to practice telling time throughout the day. When I dropped him off, he said hasta cinco, which is when I pick him up from school and Mr. Steve told me he was checking his watch and the clock after school!

We needed a quick dinner since we each had separate activities at the church tonight. We ended up with breakfast for dinner. We had waffles with syrup, whipped cream and maraschino cherries. Needless to say, Kendall loved it and rated it up there with taco night.  We did his homework and headed to church.  For him it was fun with other ninos at the iglesia and for me a meeting with a special group.  We both had fun and he met lots of new folks and ninos.  

It took some convincing since it was almost 8pm when we headed home for him to take a quick shower so he could watch some TV.  He kept checking the time in the car and finally agreed.  We had a wonderful night. Tomorrow we have our first post placement visit....

Buenas Noches!












1 comment:

  1. Allison...He is such a cute kid! I'll bet both Kendall+you are enjoying being a real family! Karen+Ed*(and all our feathered+furry pets).

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...