Vehículos sin identificación policial: We saw a lot of unmarked (and marked) police cars. We talked about why the cars may have been pulled over and why the police can stop you
Puentes: We went over 2 bridges and Kendall loved going over the water.
Pennsylvania to Nueva Jersey to Nueva York: he wanted to know what state we were in and when.
EZ Pass: We said adios to the other cars as we breezed through and hike he was awake he said thank you when we went through the tolls.
CJs birthday party!: Both boys had a fabulous time and there are videos and photos below.
Meeting Primos Juan Pablo, Charlie, Ivonne, CJ y Peyton, Carlos tío y tía Dianne
Kendall was maravilloso during this road trip and I love road trips! He sang a song in the car that I told he me gusta mucho. I have a video of him singing it that will be in Sunday's post.
A wonderful long day - buenas noches!























No comments:
Post a Comment